Tuesday, October 30, 2018


Thread Herrings: A Mainely Needlepoint Mystery
by Lea Wait

Angie Curtis’s friend and antique dealer, Sarah Byrne, has invited her along to her first antique auction.  There are several very nice antique needlepoints at the auction but a heavily damaged coat of arms catches Angie’s eye.  She’s the only bidder on the piece and when she removes the frame from it she discovers a document that will lead to murder and put her life in danger.

I have enjoyed every sojourn into Haven Harbor, ME.  Wait’s cozy mystery series gives you a community you wish you were a citizen.  However, she’s not above bumping off one of those you have become familiar.  Even though it is considered a cozy, the events can be very dangerous.  She’s not afraid to put her protagonist into harms way. I’m always sad when one comes to an end.  The end to this installment seemed rushed to me.  I believe it’s because I read the book in one sitting.  I still enjoyed it and want another next week.    #ThreadHerrings   #MainelyNeedlepoint  #NetGalley

I wish to thank the publisher and NetGalley for providing an Advanced Reader’s Copy for my honest review and no monetary compensation was provided for my review.

PUB:  Kensington
PUB DATE:  October 30, 2018
ISBN:  9781496716712

Genre:  Cozy Mystery

No comments:

Post a Comment