Tuesday, January 8, 2019


The Lost Traveller
by Sheila Connelly

As American Maura Donovan continues to deal with the intricacies of owning and running an Irish pub, a wrench is thrown into the works when she discovers a body at the bottom of the ravine that just happens to be part of her property.  Real problems arise when it is apparent no one know who the victim is or where he came from.  Unfortunately, this lack of information weighs heavily on Maura as it begins to impact the clientele of the pub.

Having read all the County Cork series by Connelly, I can only say they get more interesting every time.  Not only do I enjoy the characters of this series, I can get behind many of the insecurities Maura experiences trying to figure out her life in a different country.  The plots of her books are structured and read at an even pace.  She doesn’t feel the need to fill it with unrealistic drama but keeps the storylines contemporary and interesting.  I look forward to the next one.
#TheLostTraveller  #NetGalley

I would like to thank the publishers and NetGalley for their generosity in allowing me access to the digital Advanced Reader’s Copy for my honest review.

PUB:  Crooked Lane Books
PUB DATE:  January 8, 2019
ISBN:  9781683318903

Genre:  Cozy Mystery

No comments:

Post a Comment