Wednesday, June 13, 2018


Still Here

Letting you know I’m still around and breathing.  I may not post consistently but I’m always reading a book, listening to a book, all while probably purchasing a book or checking one out of the library.  LOL  I don’t have a lot of followers, nor do I expect many.  Those who do follow my blog know that if I’m not posting here, I’m probably reading.  Now, that reading activity may take place on the shore of the lake, in the parking lot of Home Depot, Tractor Supply or North 40.  Mostly it’s on my patio when it’s warm or in front of the fire when it’s cold.  Yes, I do need to get more exercise and I’m working on that.  Think I might just have to knuckle down and sync my phone to my Bluetooth head phones and my Libby app so I can listen to my downloaded audios without dragging my tablet on a bike or a hike.  (see what I did there?  Uh huh!  A little rhyme time.)   Hang in there, folks.  If you want to know about what I’m reading or have read.  Stay tuned.  (plus, my old laptop died a slow and painful death.)  We’ll be holding services for it at the end of the week.  In lieu of flowers, go to your local indie bookstore or library and give generously in the name of my old technology.  We thank you for your thoughtfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment