Monday, December 11, 2017

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays n

I love having guests in our home.  We live in a beautiful state with many wonderful areas to share with visiting friends and family. 

However, as I’m sure you’ve noticed, I’ve been so busy with visitors and activities that I’ve not posted anything in a long time.  I’ve been stealing little bits of time to read.

I would like to encourage you to visit local businesses for holiday shopping and if it’s a local bookstore, why that is even better!  There are so many good books for everyone on your list. 

There are shelves of mysteries, fantasy, science fiction, and general fiction.  There are some great non-fiction titles out there, too. 

A book is a gift that can be used again and again.  If you aren’t sure what book to purchase, a gift card from your bookstore is a great idea.  The recipient can shop and purchase whatever genre and title suits them best.  Trust me, a reader is never disappointed to receive a gift card to their favorite store.


Have a wonderful holiday with your families and friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment